APRIL ACES - THIS MONTHS FAVOURITES // IYAAJAY

May 01, 2015


How is April over already? I can't believe how quickly this month is moving. 

Luckily, this month has been about trying new things for me, whether thats skincare, style, cases etc and I can't wait to show you guys what I've been loving this month.


First up is definitely ASOS this month, especially the mens SS15 collection which is really meaning my cards taking a serious battering with orders. My most recent order is the Sandals in Leather which I unfortunately had to return my first pair as I ordered a size 10 just incase they ran small so I sent them back in exchange for a size 9 with the help of the ASOS Help Twitter, cheers guys! I can't wait to pair these sandals with pretty much everything in my wardrobe for the summer months, and they'll be the perfect shoe for my upcoming holiday.

Second up is the Aussie Mega Watt Shower Gel which I featured recently in a little haul and couldn't wait to try. Now that I've been using it for a couple of weeks, I can really say that it's done wonders for my skin. The oil like texture has made my skin a lot smoother and clearer, plus the energising sent is perfect for that morning pick me up too.

Next up is the Oliver Bonas Initial Cardholder which has come in handy recently with travelling and errand running as it holds just enough without being too bulky (usually my driving license, cards and a small amount of cash) and is perfect for being adaptable for different situations. 

Finally is the item that has garnered a lot of attention on social media and in real life and that is the Casetify Metaluxe case in Abstraction Outline in White by Project M. This little beauty is the sturdiest case I think I've ever got for my phone, plus one of the most stylish too which is an added bonus. When Ive put this case on my Instagram and Twitter has garnered a hell of lot of attention, and has even been reposted by Casetify and the artist herself who also comes from where I live! HOW SPOOKY!? I can't wait to get more items from Casetify in the future.

The poll for The Male Grooming Reviews Best Mens Lifestyle Blog has now closed, and Im still incredibly honoured that I got nominated for it. I was up against some really stiff competition and still can't believe my little blog was up against some of the best in the industry.

What have you been loving this past month? Let me know below!

Until next time,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook