WEEKLY WANT : THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY MAGNETIC BATCHEL // IYAAJAY

September 16, 2015


First off, I'm super sorry I've been a little MIA this past week, but I've been super busy with work and also an unwanted flu/cold bout that was really uncalled for but IM BACK!

Whilst recovering, I had a little snoop online at some pieces that i might want to include in my 'essentials' which are key pieces I rely on, and one item that I don't have but find myself lusting after, is a black bag that I can use for anything.


I can already hear the mumbles of 'BUT you already have a bag from them' but this one is different (and totally justifiable FYI)


I love my Oxblood satchel, but Ive found theres a couple of things that I would change about it after really road testing it over the past couple of years. Fortunately for me, this bag addresses those issues with the ever-so-handy additions of the removable long strap and the inclusion of a magnetic lock which are really making me want to 'magnetic' snap this one up. 

I love the fact that this bag can be used everyday for the perfect off duty bag but then when the occasions come up, this can be transformed to a briefcase which also looks incredibly business like. I would also probably keep with a smaller size as I found I overstuffed my 15'' Satchel and it became incredibly heavy and awkward to use. With the introduction of the top handle, if it becomes too heavy, I can easily carry it instead. WINNER!

Now, where did I put my wallet....

Would you buy this bag? How would you style it? Let me know below!

Until next time guys,

Jay










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook