Ahoy Bargains! Portsmouth Haul

August 12, 2013


So I went to Portsmouth, on what was actually a really warm sunny day in the end (Usually its freezing!) and I was actually pretty restrained, only picking up 2 things but I really made sure I bought stuff I knew I'd wear.

All Saints
Blue and Green Checkered Shacket with Corduroy Collar
RRP: £85.00
I paid: £25.50

Id been desperately searching for a darker checkered shirt for ages especially for the winter months, to layer under darker coats and jumpers, and came across this perfect one in the newly opened All Saints outlet, which I could of spent a small fortune in (especially on the Leather and Suede College Jacket for £285 reduced from around £350). I picked it up a size bigger then I would usually wear so it'd be slightly oversized. I didn't realise this was a shacket until I got it home, when my Mum pointed out that theres two slanted pockets which is such a quirky useable detail which I love! Usually I don't go for Corduroy either (something about the texture creeps me out) but this reminds me of my Barbour jacket, which it looks great layered with.


French Connection
Open Weave Knitted Jumper
RRP: £110
I paid: £13
Yet another jumper (Terrible problem I know!) but I'd loved this one since it was in the collection (Can't remember if it was A/W12 or S/S13) as its such a simple, classic piece but can be worn so many different ways. Two ideas I had were with burgundy shorts and tan loafers or with a crisp white shirt and jeans, again with loafers. Its a pale caramel tan colour (Bad lighting, I apologise) but it would look great against so many different items and skin tones. Its rather see-through, due to being a open weave knit, so if your daring, you don't need to layer it but if you wanna layer, it'll still look great!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook