My Week In Instagram 6

August 18, 2013

Another week, another update. After last weeks rather weird Facebook scenario, I've been a bit more cautious and made everything private or only available to my friends which is a lot safer then some weirdo who I've never met impostoring me (which for any who's had a fake will agree with). Fashion wise, I've already managed to style my latest purchases into outfits I'll definitely be wearing during the last remaining parts of Summer and into the Autumn (Am I the only one excited just to be able to layer stuff again?). Now onto the Instagramming...


Monday- Running errons all day, and having to organise something rather special ill be purchasing next week (I'll explain all at the end)
Shirt- All Saints
Tee- Topman (Buy Here)
Shorts- Topman (Buy Here)
Bag- Cambridge Satchel Company (Buy Here)
Loafers- Next 
Usual jewellery
Music- Pressure by Nadia Ali, Starkillers & Alex Kenji (Alesso Edit)



                                          
Tuesday- Bit of a relaxed, casual day today which involved sprucing up my room, and integrating one of the personal items I've bought lately, which is oddly, an American numberplate, which not only has my birthdate, its also got my initials on, which meant I had to have it. Outfit wise, it was my new French Connections jumpers turn to be styled which I teamed with my Burgungy chino shorts from Topman, and my Tan suede Sperry's (Buy Here). Today's music in the video is 'Applause' by Lady Gaga



Friday- I spent my day listening to my favourite band of the moment, Haim, who I'm OBSESSED with! I've been a fan of them for sometime, and I'm so glad their album is finally nearing release, especially with the first available song to download from it which is the moody but somewhat upbeat song 'Let Me Go'. Last week also saw the release of their new video and single 'The Wire'
 

Also, this may be the last week of Instagramming from my iPhone 4 as I've finally decided I'm going to get a iPhone 5 after procrastinating for ages, so hopefully by late next week, I should have one!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook