My Week In Instagram 7

August 25, 2013



Tuesday- I know I've already said about this OOTD but I thought I'd include it again. This outfit consisted of my Nike burgundy Blazers (Buy Similar Here), my Topman Leather pocket high-roller tee (Buy Here) and my stone chino shorts (Buy Here). The music is by my favourite band of the moment, Haim, and is taken from their upcoming album which I'm so excited for. That day just involved running errons and being lazy (as per) but I also liked my outfit so had to post it!


Saturday- I spent the day in Lewes, rummaging through the antique shops and stuffing my face with stuff from Bills Cafe who do amazing fresh food which is stunning (highly recommend the homemade fish finger sandwich and skinny fries). Whilst rummaging, I stumbled apon this vintage fish eye mirror which was an eye-watering £45 so I though this was a perfect selfie moment! Yesterdays outfit was my Zara pleather biker jacket (Buy Here) and some Zara slouch trousers (Buy Similar Here) with my Topman denim shirt (Buy Here), Cambridge Satchel Company satchel in 15'' Oxblood, which I still get complimented on (Buy Here) and my latest purchase as of Thursday, my new iPhone 5 with Vans case, which I'll do a full review on after a week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook