April 04, 2014


Its that time of year again, yep, the Company Style Blogger Awards 2014 is back this year and bigger then ever as its in association with Missguided.

Iyaajay is now over a year old, and I feel like my blog has expanded a lot quicker then I thought it would, so I was happy to find out I was nominated under the Best Male Style blog which is completely overwhelming, especially when I do get nominated for things like this.

It would mean the absolute world to me if you, my lovely readers, would vote for my blog as this would really cement what Im doing and what my blog stands for. Coming from a seaside town,not many opportunities ever come up here and I never knew how quickly my little ideas would take off and I would love to show what else I have to give, and I know I have what it takes to create something incredible.

If you would love to vote for me, please follow the instructions here, I'd really appreciate it *total cheesy grin face*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook