Style Favourite 1; Above Knuckle Rings

February 01, 2013



I'd been after some for ages since seeing them on Instagram, Tumblr, and also lusted after some of the Fashionology.nl ones but I was terrified to order them so I decided to track some down myself. Luckily I managed to snag the 2 larger silver bands for £20 for the pair (which is a better deal then around £16.28-£17.99 for one). I'd been looking at tracking down a super thin, almost paper clip looking (cant help deny but it looks like a stretched out paperclip) one for sometime too and it didnt even cost me a penny! Mum remembered she had one which fitted perfectly and was also from when she was a teenager so it adds character and a vintage edge.

What do you think of the trend? Love it as much as I do or do you think its one to miss?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook