JG Loves......

March 19, 2013


Now this, this is a piece i've been dying to get my hands on, well apart from the £295 price tag! Butter soft leather which would age beautifully and look great for years, a style thats a classic and will be around for years, its literally the perfect leather jacket. Im holding out for the end of season sale for this jacket (yet another one!) to be in the sale as I would easily spend that money tomorrow but theres just something holding me back about it. I tried it on when I visited the Covent Garden store and oh my god, it fitted like a dream, its super warm even though its a fine buttery leather but the quality was incredible but sadly we had to be parted as I'd already made a large purchase earlier on and I don't think my bank would of been too happy! Mind you, the more I look at it, the more I want it, now where did I put my wallet?.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook