Latest Purchases Plus A Change

March 26, 2013

So I went to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth and happened to be passing the Kurt Geiger outlet, which is like torture for me as i'm not one who can turn down a good pair of shoes, especially in a sale. Whilst browsing, I spotted these bad boys, retailing usually at £110 but reduced to £65, were exactly what i've been looking for for ages as they're smart enough for going out, but also edgy enough to chuck on during the daytime.


Jack Wills Flannel Shirt
This shirt, from their A/W 2012 collection, was one of my favourites when I originally saw it whilst in their Regent St store but I couldn't really justify the money, even when their quality is really high £59.50 is rather pricey but I snapped it up for £29.00 which was practically half price!


Jack Wills Flecked Burgundy Hoodie
similar found here (Jack Wills Hoodie)
So its not a secret that I have a love for burgundy and when I saw this, reduced from £59.50 to £39 which is a really good deal as the quality and fit of these hoodies are amazing and they're super warm to boot.

Homiés Sweater
Speaks for itself really! I fell in love with this jumper when Ive seen loads of people styling this with day to day looks and thought id pick one up (its not a genuine one, I know I don't usually like fakes but this is 99% accurate) and its a perfect 90s oversized style piece that'll fit perfectly into my wardrobe, teamed with shirts and jeans, or with my Zara trousers.

AND......
IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE,

I finally had enough with my long hair, although I loved it, it was just driving me mad (having to scrape my fringe out the way all the time, the crazy amount of time to dry it etc) I sourced a image I loved and decided that thats what i'm going for. I was initially scared about going this different but after a hour of getting it done, I loved the end result! Its so much easier to maintain as it dries so much quicker plus also makes my latest red hair shade pop.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook