TOTALLY TOPMAN / SS15 HAUL // IYAAJAY

May 26, 2015


Mhmm, there is nothing better then getting some new items for the Spring/Summer season and Topman seriously haven't disappointed me when it comes to their new launches. Every season, Topman seem to nail it when it comes to the seasons biggest trends and this year it seems to be a very preppy, almost nautical vibe with heavy uses of navy, grey, white and organic print.


As you can see, I went a little navy and grey mad but I think they're a great alternative to black in summer and also can easily be transitioned seasonally too!


I love the classic combination of navy and tan in the summer and I couldn't resist picking up these Navy Chino Shorts. Paired with a simple mottled grey tee and tan deck shoes, these wouldn't look out of place down at the beach for a relaxed casual look but can also be dressed up on holiday with a crisp white shirt and sandals. I know these look two different colours in the photos but I like the way that these can look like two different pairs in different lights which can be incredibly versatile on holiday.


Printed vests are always highly sort after in the summer, and I loved this Grey Never Quit Vest which I paired with the shorts Ive featured and a pair of Vans SK8-Hi's which I think is probably one of my favourite summer looks. With the smaller illustration on the front, and the larger one on the back, this piece is incredibly versatile, and doesn't need much accessorising, just pair with a pair of killer sunglasses and your good to go!


Whilst on the vest hype, Topman always do a great deal when it comes to must have basics and this year have the 2 for £12 deal on these vests that usually retail for £7 each which when you think about it, saves you a little bit and is a total steal, especially when you work out the cost per wear per item in the summer. Firstly, I grabbed this Navy Classic Vest, with its newly improved fit which offers a slightly longer fit in the body and also a little roomier in the chest, which is handy when its super warm. I then picked up the White Surf Vest, which I originally got in grey last year and wore to death so I knew I'd have to pick up another one this year. I love just teaming these for any shorts or jeans for the perfect off duty look.


Probably my favourite piece in this haul, Id spotted this Monochrome Short Sleeve Speckle Print Shirt around a month ago and was really tempted by it but then I realised I didn't really need another shirt but then when I went back in last week, this was reduced down in the sale for £15 which for me, was a total no brainer. The busy pattern works great against solid neutrals, think about pairing it with stone chino shorts or dark denim for the perfect daytime to nighttime look. 

SHOP MY HAUL
   
                                       

How would you style each piece? Id love to know! Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook