SUMMER STYLE GUIDE FT ASC CLOTHING AND MELON OPTICS // IYAAJAY

May 11, 2015


Theres nothing I love more then styling some unexpected looks for the summer, especially when its items I wouldn't necessarily gravitate towards. The lovely people at ASC and Melon Optics have allowed me to style their latest pieces for you guys to get some summer inspiration and grab a piece of the action for yourselves too!


So lets start off with the products used in the header, which both happen to be two of my favourites both these brands have to offer. Ive chosen to pair the ASC printed long sleeve (new in for SS15) with the Melon Optics Tripper in Gloss Terrapin with Carl Zeiss Lens which I think complement each other perfectly without being too overly done. The rounded, modern design of these sunglasses give a casually effortless vibe, especially paired with this long sleeve top that Im dying to add to my collection. Pair these babies with light wash denim shorts, skate inspired slip ons and a all black snapback and you've got yourself one hell of a summer outfit that hits all the right spots.

For my next look, Ive paired the Melon Optics Anvil Sunglasses in Matte Black and Tortoise with Carl Zeiss Lens with the ASC Printed Arm Long Sleeve Tee for the perfect off duty summer look. For this look, I'd pair them with the ASC Urban Boardshort and a pair of quintessential flip-flops for that added comfort that summer calls for. When the weather gets colder, swap the shorts for some ripped knee jeans and you've got summer evening style in the bag. 

My third look is perfect for those summer days spent meeting friends and long days on the beach, incorporating the ASC Home Run Vest with the Melon Optics Tripper in Matte Black and Tortoise with Carl Zeiss Lens. These would look incredibly carefree and stylish paired with sports style shorts (preferably in black or navy) and a killer pair of trainers topped off with a vintage oversized denim jacket for that on trend off duty look. Keep accessories to a minimum with this outfit to make the vest and glasses pop!

For my final styling idea, Ive paired the ASC Pocket Vest with the classic Melon Optics Anvil in Tortoiseshell with Carl Zeiss Lens for the perfect city look. The pattern on the vest keeps the outfit interesting, whilst the sunglasses nail the classic edge every outfit needs. Id also pair this with a pair of darker denim shorts and the ASC Coast Jacket which I seriously need in my wardrobe for this season. The jacket nails the preppy look whilst also adding another layer for the slightly colder times the UK summers throw at us. 

Both Melon Optics and ASC have something for every guy, ranging from the prep to the surfer, with so many options it's hard to choose!

What would you style with each piece? Would you wear these style ideas? Let me know below!

If you want to get a pair of Melon Optics glasses for yourselves, make sure to use my discount code: README15

Until next time guys,

Jay


**The images were provided to me by Shred&Butta PR agency on behalf of Melon Optics and ASC, the styling suggestions are my own opinions and ideas**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook